A pair of models leaving a hotel lobby on their way to a photoshoot during the 1992 Which Witch? fashion show in Paris
This candid gained great publicity in magical society throughout all of Europe; quickly becoming one of the most famous pictures of the decade, and a globally recognized icon of french fashion.
(Yves St. Laurent)
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
3 DIY We Are Owls “Poem Ivory” Knockoff Scarf Tutorials. All of these tutorials use different fabrics and pens. *Be inspired by the dark “Spring Poem” and use a bleach pen like in #5. UPDATED 8-16-2014
- We Are Owls FW 2010 Collection “Poem Ivory”
here(left),SS 2012 $175 “Spring Poem” hereand here (right).
- DIY from College Fashion here.
- DIY from Off the Wall Expressions here.
- DIY from Stamp 48
- DIY Love Song Bleach Pen Scarf from Tried and True here.
This is the original Ivory Poem Scarf from We Are Owls. It is sold out and not expected to be available. There is an interview with Connie Lui here. The dark scarf, We are Owls “Black Spring Poem”, is also unavailable.
area 51 is just the american wizarding school
aliens is a perfect cover story
FUCK, THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY.
Look at these A-Holes. Now available as teas! Weird.
- Gamora: A edgy tea that packs a surprising punch but utterly smooth if brewed just right. Resistant to being sweetened up too much, so easy on the sugar.[spiced green, thai chai, vanilla green,accented with red peppercorn and cocoa nibs]
- Peter Quill: Fun, energetic, and almost childlike. A strong, cloyingly sweet drink to make you kick ass while feeling young at heart. [almond, cream, tiger eye accented with chocolate chips, sprinkles and cinnamon]
- Drax: This tea cannot be stronger than me. It is a beverage. I could easily overpower this cup of liquid. I am confused. [lapsang souchong, gingerbread,candy apple, accented with aniseed, ginger and cocoa nibs]
- Rocket Racoon:A little weird, a little spicey, and stronger than you’d expect from such a small cup of tea. [mambo, hazelnut, lapsang souchong, accented with apricot and red peppercorn]
- Groot: I am groot! [green chai, hojicha, kukicha, accented with raspberry leaves and lemon verbena]
we’re coming for blood || a fanmix for the seven daughters of fëanor↠ listen
bad girls // m.i.a. || glory and gore // lorde || a different beat // little mix || gods & monsters // lana del rey || untouchable // sky ferreira || seven nation army // melanie martinez || black sheep // gin wigmore || something new // girls aloud || blood on my hands // danielle parente || come alive (the war of the roses) // janelle monae || meddle // little boots || help i’m alive // metric || problem // natalia kills || bottom of the river // delta rae || bad reputation // joan jett