- Him: I'm gunna go to bed tonight wondering how the doctor afforded a house and car.
- Me: With spacemoney obviously.
- Him: From his spacejob? The good doctor would never rob a spacebank.
- Me: He must earn something while going around saving universes. Or maybe he has a job on the side.
- Him: Apparently in the next episode he has a job.
- Me: He's obviously a taxidermist.
- Him: NOPE Chuck Testa.
As I type this I am sitting in bed.
Eating chocolate cake.
This fat moment brought to you by Ronnie, who forced me to bring home this cake.
And you know what?
I ain’t even mad.
EDIT: And this in my 200th post. It was supposed to be Matthew and Shemar asleep on a couch, but this was obviously more important.
derrrrrrp derp derp derp derp
i love to derp
Don’t read any farther if you haven’t seen God Complex yet. *cough*YOU*cough*
So he did it. The Doctor did exactly what I wanted him to do. Except instead of a white picket fence, Rory has a new car.
BUT I’m still sad about it. I do love Amy and Rory. Especially Rory. And I am sad to see them go.
BUT I would be so much more upset if they didn’t get to live out their lives together in peace. There were so many episodes where I was just on the edge of my seat terrified that they would actually get ripped apart from one another and then I would have been devastated.
And at least they were signed on to be in the next season so we will be seeing a bit more of them. ^.^
Just don’t do it.