when i love an idea i REALLY love an idea
- I went with my first-instinct houses and also kinda tried to keep it even, i’m kinda conflicted about some of them but sorting is super ambiguous anyway (Annie…. Slytherin?? Ravenclaw?)
- I really wish wizarding education made ANY SENSE but ok they go to some kind of magicky Greendale and the Hogwarts robes are just obligatory for all HP AU art seriously
- Troy’s chocolate frog card is Luis Guzman
- Abed’s book reads “The Caverns of Draconis: It Was An Actual Dragon”
- Britta wants to revive S.P.E.W., naturally
- I don’t know how texting is supposed to work, maybe they started breeding really fast owls (dude i don’t know i’m tired)
- Jeff had his robes custom tailored to fit more like a suit jacket/blazer
- Yr 1: Ancient Runes, Yr 2: Muggle Studies, Yr 3: Remedial Herbology?
- EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME MAD ALL DAY but 20 hrs after posting, changed Pierce’s wand into a cookie wand omg. It didn’t even occur to me at 2 in the morning
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
I hope this will be helpful to you guys! Have fun painting!
-Gif of the tutorial work progress (best viewd in Firefox)
There’s a winged liner “terminology” reference list going around and I decided to give them correct names.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Cecil Gershwin Palmer, past and present.
I always have way too much fun with his 50’s clothes.
Black Swan Film Poster Reimagined
This stopped me in my tracks when I first saw it. So simple and effective. I’m sure the film company would never go for it, as it doesn’t feature Natalie Portman’s face or ballerinas (though you’d think Bodoni’s elegant curves would be enough). I wonder what Yves Peters over on the Fontfeed’s ScreenFonts would make of it?
Typographic movie poster
by Oscar Martinsson
It’s that time of year again! Check out these incredible images of snowflakes under a microscope by Alexey Kljatov.
A happy Friday to our follows - each of them a unique snowflake!
Nature never ceases to amaze me.
|Played: 132,507 times.|
IF YOU HAVEN’T HEARD THIS YET THEN YOU’RE MISSING OUT
DIY 5 Gifts in a Jar Tutorias and Templates from The Gunny Sack here. I really like the “cleans up well” for men and check out my "manly gift" ideas here. I also posted another really popular DIY from the Gunny Sack - lots of gift in a jar suggestions here like:
- Energy in a Jar
- Refreshment in a Jar Tide Me Over Jar
- First Aid Jar
- S’Mores in a Jar
- Relaxation Jar
- Sewing in a Jar
- Spa in a Jar